Information courtesy of Paul Evans
Net Tonnage: 14.43
Length: 39′ 6″
1910: Built at Arnside as HELEN II for George E Stonall of New Brighton, Cheshire.
24/11/1910: Registered by owner at Liverpool (LL43).
06/04/1935: Sold to Ludwig Kristin Anderson of Harbour House, Portmadoc and registered at Carnarvon (CO65).
03/03/1936: Sold to Miss Blodwen Lewis of 11 Terrace Road, Portmadoc.
20/06/1938: Sold to Edwin Hugh Roberts of Coer Plan, Penrhos, Pwllheli.
02/01/1943: Sold to John Griffiths of Seaside View, Gorth, Bangor.
04/10/1943: Sold to John Martin of 58 Dronsfield Road Fleetwood, renamed LUELLA after his wife and registered at Fleetwood (FD2).
15/02/1960: Sold and registration cancelled by new owner at Maryport.
21/12/1964: Owned by Kenneth Bee of 8 Albert Square, Fleetwood.
31/12/1968: Sold to Michael John Yarwood of 59 Woodland Avenue, Thornton.
08/04/1969: Sold to David Warren of 7 Glenfield Avenue, Blackpool and Robert Wright of 1 Longwood Lane, Pilling.
20/01/1972: Sold to Arthur Irwin of 21 Huddleston Road, Millom and registered at Fleetwood (FD216).
14/05/1973: Fishing registration cancelled boat transferred to Workington.
1989: Purchased by Mike Griffiths of Liverpool from Mr Chilton of Workington.
1994: Sold to Mr Falshaw and renamed ANNA.
1999: Obtained by Jim Roddick for restoration and renamed HELEN II.
2010: Ownership converted to a Trust and handed to Conway County Council for conversion to a training ship.
Click to enlarge images
14/11/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.