Information courtesy of Paul Evans
Net Tonnage: 8.25
Length: 37’ ft
Breadth: 11 ft
Depth: 4′ 6″
1931: Built by William Crossfield & Sons at Arnside as HANNAH HAMBLETON for the Hambleton family of 2 Heath Road, Widnes.
08/01/1932: Registered by owners at Runcorn (RN5).
12/06/1951: Purchased by Harry Wright of 124 London Street, Fleetwood and registered at Fleetwood (FD104).
02/05/1961: Boat sold and fishing registration cancelled.
17/08/1966: Purchased by Roy Sidney Mitchenson of 19 Hesketh Close, Fleetwood and registered at Fleetwood (FD260).
17/12/1974: Sold to Ronald McPherson of 67 Queen Street, Millom.
13/01/1976: Owned by John McPherson of 23 Huddleston Road, Millom and B Clark of Town Head Farm, Haverigg.
31/12/1980: Registered at Lancaster (LR177) by new owner Michael Green of 6 Oxford Street, Morecambe.
1982: Sold to Mr Ryding of 30 Cable Road, Hoylake, Wirral.
12/03/1985: Registered at Liverpool (LL40) by new owner William Spencer of Marine Road, Hoylake.
20/01/1986: Fishing registration cancelled as boat had gone ashore at Meols and was severely damaged. Wreck subsequently purchased and rebuilt as a yacht by Jim Roddick of Greasby, Wirral.
Click to enlarge images
13/11/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.