Official Number: 162991
Yard Number: 253
Gross Tonnage: 81
Net Tonnage: 33
Length: 75 ft
Breadth: 20′ 6″
Depth: 9′ 9″
Built: Richards Ironworks Ltd, Lowestoft
Engine: 150hp Ruston
1936: Launched by Richards Ironworks Ltd, Lowestoft for L.T.(1934) Ltd, (W. F. Cockrell, manager). as GULA
19??: Registered at Lowestoft (LT179).
1946: Owned by Claridge Trawlers Ltd.
1949: Owned by Colne Fishing Co. Ltd.
1955: Colne Fishing Co. Ltd, became Dagon Fishing Co.
1955: Chartered to M. A. F. F. with ROTHA for pair trawling experiment.
1960: Extensively modified.
1973: Employed as ORSV.
1986: Sold en bloc with ROTHA and WILLA by The Colne Shipping Co Ltd (G. D. Claridge) to G. T. Services, Barking (George Tutt) for breaking up.
04.07.86: Sailed Lowestoft for the River Thames.
29.10.86: Lowestoft register closed.
Click to enlarge images
14/11/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.