Additional information courtesy of Steven Brown
Official Number: 182380
Gross Tonnage: 24
Net Tonnage: 14
Length: 44 ft
Built: 1950, Slater and Barnard Boatbuilders, Lossiemouth
Engine: 66bhp Gardner
1950: Completed by Slater and Barnard Boatbuilders, Lossiemouth as FAITH STAR WY48, Owned by Richard Theaker.
1965: Owned by Robert W. Ashton & Ernest Sharrock. Registered as FAITH STAR FD204
1967: Owned by Kenneth P. Brown, Fleetwood. Engine replaced by a Lister, at Glasson Dock, after a crankshaft failure.
1973: Frame gantry fitted and the Lister engine replaced by a Gardiner 6LX.
1975: Steel wheelhouse fitted.
1976: Owned by George H. Lamb & Christopher C. Connor.
1976: To Maryport.
By 1980: She was back in Scotland, in Fife, and owned by Ian M. Anderson & Others.
By 1982: Owned by Peter R. Mowbray & Others still in Fife and still with her Fleetwood Registration.
Click to enlarge images
09/10/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.
09/02/2017: Updated information.