Additional information courtesy of Mike Craine
Official Number: 303795
Gross Tonnage: 21
Net Tonnage: 9
Length: 45’ 0” (13.76 m)
Breadth: 15’ 6” (4.71 m)
Depth: 5’ 7” (1,71 m)
Oil Engine: 66BHP 4 stoke 3-cyl by Kelvin Diesel Co Ltd, Glasgow
1938: Completed by William Weatherhead & Sons Ltd, Cockenzie for James Neill, Port Seton & others, as SUNBEAM III.
12.9.1938: Registered at Leith (LH215).
By 1969: Fleetwood owned. Leith registry closed. Registered at Fleetwood (FD225).
1970: Sold to Alexander Cox, Bishop’s Stortford. Fishing from Lowestoft.
By 1972: Owned by Alexander Cox, Ipswich.
By 1974: Owned by John Sharman, Lowestoft & Thomas M. Peck, Gt. Yarmouth.
1975: Sold to George A. R. Teesdale, Dunstable.
By 1980: Sold to Garer Fishing Co Ltd, Lowestoft.
By 1993: Owned by Terence Lewis, Penzance.
1996: Not registered under this name.
By 2000: Owned by William Stevenson, Newlyn. Converted to a Cornish lugger. Fleetwood registry closed. Registered at Penzance (PZ101).
Click to enlarge images
09/10/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.