Official Number: 185299
Yard Number: 901
Gross Tonnage: 421
Length: 139′ 7″
Breadth: 28′ 5″
Depth: 13′ 9″
Built by: Cook, Welton & Gemmell in 1954
Engine: 960bhp British Polar
Speed: 11.5 knots
Owner: St Andrews Steam Fishing Co Ltd (Boston Deep Sea Fisheries Ltd)
1954: Built by Cook, Welton & Gemmell, Beverley for St Andrews Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Fleetwood. Registered at Fleetwood (FD15).
October 08 1963: Transferred to Hull.
March 10 1965: Transferred back to Fleetwood.
1966: Converted for purse seining with a Lowestoft crew.
1971: Transferred to Lowestoft (LT 740).
1973: Renamed BOSTON WELLINGTON.
1974: Sold for scrap to Scrap metal By-Products.
1975: Re-sold to Skainberry Ltd, Lowestoft and renamed MELICIA.
1976: Deleted from Lloyds Register of Shipping.
Click to enlarge images
13/09/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.