Net Tonnage: 14.96
Length: 36′ 9″ ft
Breadth: 11′ 9″ ft
Depth: 4′ 3″ ft
Built: Liver & Wilding Boat Builders of Fleetwood
1905: Built by Liver & Wilding Boat Builders of Fleetwood as WELSHGIRL for Thomas Griffiths of 32 Upper Garth Road, Bangor.
20/04/1905: Registered at Beaumaris (BS47).
10/06/1910: Owned by John Griffiths and William Griffiths of 32 Upper Garth Road, Bangor.
25/09/1911: Sold to William Bedson of Egerton Lodge, Egerton Street, New Brighton as MILLIE and registered at Liverpool (LL90).
07/02/1942: Sold to Jack Cartmell of 4 Burns Road, Blackpool and Walter Cartmell of 68 Bispham Road, Blackpool and worked out of Wyre Dock, Fleetwood by Ernest Salthouse and Thomas Stone.
20/03/1942: Registered at Fleetwood (FD212).
10/08/1946: Purchased by Thomas Stone and his wife.
31/03/1947: Renamed JUDY.
01/09/1962: Sold to Richard ‘Couch’ Wright of 79 Victoria Street, Fleetwood.
07/10/1983: Sold to John William Brooks of 50 Laidleys Walk, Fleetwood.
24/02/1986: Fishing registration cancelled.
1990: On display as an exhibit at the Fleetwood Fishing Museum.
Click to enlarge images
20/03/2012: Page published.
26/10/2019: Replaced missing page.