Technical and historical information needed about this vessel. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Number: 187868
Gross Tonnage: 23
Net Tonnage: 10
Length: 45 ft
Engine: 95 hp Gardner Diesel
Built: 1959 by Nobles of Fraserburgh
Owner: Joe Parkinson, Pim Grace and Duckie Burgess
1959: Built by Nobles of Fraserburgh, for Grace, Burgess and Parkinson. Sailed from the Jubilee Quay Fleetwood and managed by J.N. Ward.
197?: Owner as Knud E.C. Viji, Fleetwood.
Late ’70s early ’80s: Sold to Tom Marginson and Charlie Ellis, Fleetwood.
1984: In ownership of Jamie Russell? Registered at Campbeltown (CN321).
1992: Sold to Caernarvon and ceased fishing 1992.
Click to enlarge images
19/01/2018: Removed FMHT watermarks and page re-published.