Additional information courtesy of Gary Hicks Plymouth Merchant Ships
Official Number: 165879
Gross Tonnage: 16.04
Net Tonnage: 13.03
Length: 39.9 ft
Breadth: 13.3 ft
Depth: 6.2 ft
Rig: Ketch (aux motor)
Built: W. J. Richards, Porthleven, Cornwall
Engine: 30bhp Kelvin oil engine by Bergius Co Ltd, Glasgow
1922: Completed by W. J. Richards, Porthleven, Cornwall for ??, ?? as LANHO.
1922: Part IV registered.
1933: Fitted with 30bhp Kelvin oil engine by Bergius Co Ltd, Glasgow.
By 1938: Owned by Miss Florence Hunter Braddon (64/64), Moor Cottage, Bude. 29.3.1938: Registered at Plymouth. Official No. 165879.
10.5.1941: Sold to Ernest Lister (64/64), 43 King’s Street, Brixham.
8.6.1941: Registered at Plymouth (PH110).
24.6.1941: Ernest Lister designated managing owner.
1.1.1945: Sold to Albert Ezekiel Hayward and Annie Hayward, 328 Rossall Road, Fleetwood (joint owners 64/64).
8.1.1945: Albert Ezekiel Hayward designated managing owner.
8.1.1945: Plymouth registry closed.
25.1.1945: Registered at Fleetwood (FD39).
29.5.1946: Sold to Edwin Orme and Thomas Oswald Price, The Docks, Milford Haven (joint owners 64/64).
17.6.1949: Sold to W. F. Fishing Ltd, Ballyharty, Bridgetown, Co. Wexford.
12.10.1949: Fleetwood registry closed. Registered at Wexford.
Click to enlarge images
22/11/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.