Information courtesy of Paul Evans
Net Tonnage: 4.81
Length: 25′ 5″
Breadth: 8′ 2″
Depth: 3′ 4″
1908: Built in Arnside as COMRADE for James H Green of 18 Lancaster Road, Morecambe.
19/02/1909: Registered at Lancaster (LR23).
1926: Reported as fitted with an engine.
28/07/1936: Sold to Harry Baxter of 1 The Crescent, Morecambe.
30/09/1938: Sold to new owner in Ulverston and fishing registration cancelled.
25/11/1940: Registered at Lancaster (LR50).
20/08/1965: Owned by Arthur Robert Hardingham of 6 Fairclough Road, Thornton near Blackpool and registered at Fleetwood (FD250).
09/09/1968: Transferred to port of Lancaster (LR11) as NATASHQUAN.
03/12/1968: Purchased by A.J. Telford of 38 Regent Park Avenue, Morecambe.
05/01/1971: Sold to Ramsay IOM
12/11/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.