Information courtesy of Paul Evans
Official Number: 182476
Net Tonnage: 8.77
Breadth: 9’ 8”
Depth: 3’ 2”
1914: Built at Arnside as ANNIE for Joseph Parkinson of 19 Townley Street, Morecambe.
10/10/1908: Registered by owner at Lancaster (LR7).
1926: Reported as having an auxiliary motor fitted.
28/07/1932: Sold to Herbert Jones of 15 Chapel Road, Hoylake and registered at Liverpool (LL94).
25/07/1941: Sold to Robert Charles Meuse of 60 Cornish Avenue, Fleetwood.
13/04/1942: Sold to Alexander Jones and Alfred Jones of Meols, Wirral.
11/06/1947: Sold to Charles Robertson of 40 Richland Road, Liverpool and moored in the River Mersey.
21/03/1949: Repurchased by Alfred Jones of 9 Bispham Drive, Meols.
26/10/1949: Sold to Harry Ainsworth of Springbank, Wyreside, Knott End.
10/11/1949: Registered by owner at Fleetwood (FD51) under new name CARL ROSA.
20/01/1950: Passed to William Henry Ainsworth of Spring Bank Wyreside, Knott End and Harry Ainsworth of 55 Park Lane, Preesall, Lancaster.
01/03/1955: Sold to George Walter Lombard of 42 Westgate, Fleetwood.
19/06/1964: Sold to John Kellet of 24 Osborne Grove and Fred Milner of 37 Hestham Avenue, Morecambe and registered at Lancaster (LR133).
08/04/1970: Sold to Robert Birkett of 1 Ausby Road, Westgate.
30/04/1971: Sold to Fred Gates of Maryport and registered at Maryport (MT33) under new name CHRISTINE.
1997: Sold as a yacht to Paul Cracknell and moved to West Kirby under new name ELIZABETH .
Click to enlarge images
12/11/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.