Information courtesy of Paul Evans
Net Tonnage: 12.70
Length: 34′ 5″
Breadth: 10′ 8″
Depth: 5′ 8″
1908: Built at Arnside as ALBION for Frank Parr of 2 Princes Street, Blackpool.
10/10/1908: Registered by owner at Fleetwood (FD224).
29/07/1913: Sold to new owners in New Ferry and registered at Liverpool (LL145).
09/04/1923: Reported as having an auxiliary motor fitted.
22/11/1937: Purchased by Ernest George Wright of 76 Promenade Road, Fleetwood and registered at Fleetwood (FD224).
29/07/1944: Sold to Oskar William Dodd of 264 Pickering Place, Hull and John Nelson of 4 Old Road Conwy.
22/01/1946: Sold to George Edward Evans of Rhyl, and registered at Chester (CH33) who sold her on an unknown date to Albert Peters of 14 Mostyn Gardens, Parkgate.
24/05/1951: Sold to the Wright family of Rock Ferry and registration cancelled.
28/07/1958: Sold to George Slack of 52 Canterbury Place, Garston, registered at Liverpool (LL30) and moored in the Cocklehole, Liverpool.
10/12/1973: Fishing registration cancelled and sold to become a yacht owned by Eddie Lee for seventeen years racing in the annual nobby races at Liverpool and Conwy.
Click to enlarge images
12/11/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.