Information courtesy of Glyn Woods
Net Tonnage: 34
Length: 57 ft
Radio Call Sign: GBWL
1949: Built Lossiemouth by Slater & Barnard as CRUSADER for James Scott.
1966: Renamed GIRL LILLIAN BF387.
1968: Owners Joseph W. Wiseman & others, Gardenstown.
1980: Owners Laurence Bates, Cleveleys and Geoffrey Wright, Fleetwood.
Click to enlarge images
18/11/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.