Net Tonnage: 10.87
1939: Built by John Crossfield & Co., of Conwy as CAPELLA for J Wright of Fleetwood.
19/01/1940: Fleetwood lifeboat landed the body of one of the two crewmen drowned off Blackpool whilst delivering the boat. The boat was subsequently salvaged and renamed SHORT BLUE.
30/10/1941: Registered at Fleetwood (FD143) by Robert Scott Hewett of London skippered by William Randles.
11/06/1946: Sold to George William Dodd of Fleetwood and Hartlepool.
06/04/1962: Sold to William Bradshaw Wilson of 5 Lincoln Avenue, Fleetwood.
17/04/1968: Sold to John Ferns of 21 Toxteth Grove, Dingle, Liverpool, being moored in Birkenhead.
22/12/1970: Fishing registration cancelled.
Click to enlarge images
27/10/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.
07/04/2022: Added images.