M.T. Merrydale – FD104

Technical

Official Number: 341748
Yard Number: 1278
Completed: 1970
Gross Tonnage: 123
Net Tonnage: 44
Length: 88′ 5″
Breadth: 21′ 7″
Depth: 10′ 9″
Built: R Dunston Ltd,Thorne
Owner: J Marr & Son Ltd

History

1970: To Fleetwood as a new vessel.
February 1970: Landed her first catch at Fleetwood under the command of Skipper John Banks. 325 Boxes was landed after 12 days at sea, including 80 of coley, to make £1,914.
1972: Lengthened in Humber by St Andrew’s Engineering Company to 88 ft.
1973: Sold to J N Ward and renamed RESOUND.
1993: Fishing from Valetta, registered at Malta and renamed ARIANNA PREMIR.

Click to enlarge images

M.T. Merrydale FD104

M.T. Merrydale FD104
Picture courtesy of Mark Stopper

M.T. Merrydale FD104

M.T. Merrydale FD104
Picture courtesy of Mark Stopper

M.T. Merrydale FD104

M.T. Merrydale FD104
Picture courtesy of The JJ Collection

M.T. Merrydale FD104

M.T. Merrydale FD104
Picture courtesy of Mark Stopper

M.T. Merrydale FD104

M.T. Merrydale FD104
Picture courtesy of Phillip Dell

Changelog
16/10/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.