Net Tonnage: 10.98
Length: 33′ 1” ft
Breadth: 10′ 5” ft
Depth 4′ 2” ft
1898: Built by William Crossfield of Arnside as ADVANCE for Christopher Ainsworth of the Watch House, Knott End.
29/09/1898: Registered by owner at Fleetwood (FD155).
15/04/1905: Sold to William Miles of 21 Lower Lune Street, Fleetwood.
28/09/1906: Sold to James Lee Bird of 17 Back Sea View, Hoylake and registered at Liverpool (LL84).
04/10/1912: Sold to John Owen of 2 Bank Street, Carnarvon and registered at Carnarvon (CO78).
21/10/1912: Sold to William Matthew of 8 School Street, Beaumaris and registered at Beaumaris (BS75).
30/05/1918: Sold to Thomas Griffiths of 30 Upper Garth Road, Bangor.
14/11/1918: Sold to James Price Jones of Morfa View, Deganwy.
28/03/1919: Sold to become a yacht, fishing registration cancelled by new owner Bernard Rhodes of Deganwy.
09/04/1925: Registered at Beaumaris (BS56).
10/01/1938: Fishing registration cancelled.
29/08/1941: Registered at Chester (CH131) by new owner Albert Peters of Parkgate, Cheshire having purchased the boat from Mr Craven of Conwy.
20/05/1942: Sold to William Edmund Stonall of 40 Victoria Road, New Brighton and registered at Liverpool (LL191). The Stonall family paid for the Russell-Newbury engine to be re-furbished and for the deck to be raised by a further two strakes.
15/10/1956: Sold to Arthur Clifford Taylor of 153 King’s Road, Bebington and skippered by E Wilson.
17/02/1958: Sold to Ernest Wilson of 43 Poulton Street, Fleetwood and registered at Fleetwood (FD158)
29/06/1967: Sold to Alexander Hay of 37 Hay Street, Fleetwood.
07/05/1975: Sold to Richard Thomas Bradshaw of 497 Corporation Road, Birkenhead.
26/11/1976: Fishing registration cancelled and boat sold to Keith Williams of Maes Pennant, Flintshire. Vandalized by children to the point of sinking whilst lying in the gutter at Llanerch-y-mor, the wreck was sold to Hoylake, where she almost immediately went ashore during a winter gale.
Click to enlarge images
13/10/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.