Official Number: 145776
Gross Tonnage: 58
Net Tonnage: 45
Length: 70.9 ft
Breadth: 18.8 ft
Depth: 9 ft
Engine: 135 hp, 4-cyl Allen diesel
1921 : Launched by G & T. Smith, Rye for James Breach & L. R. Tripp.
1928 : Sold to W. H. Podd Ltd.
1933 : Transferred to Diesel Trawlers Ltd and fitted with a 135 hp, 4-cyl Allen diesel engine.
1945 : Sold to A & E Dexter, Brixham.
1946 : Sold to Fleetwood Drifters Ltd, Paignton.
1953 : Sold to R. H. Trawlers Ltd, London. Managed by Robert F. Butcher, 36 Gunton Drive, Lowestoft.
1958 : Owned by Henry Batchelor, Wern Heulog Farm, Llanrhidian, Glamorgan
1961 : Sold to Swansea Motor and Marine Engineering Ltd, Swansea.
1968 : Sold to Daniel Mainwaring & Others, Swansea.
1970 : Hull beached near Milford Haven.
Click to enlarge images
05/11/2016: Page re-published due to site problems.